Financial Aid Assessment
Tuition assistance is available on the basis of demonstrated need. If you believe that your resources are not sufficient to meet the complete tuition cost of education at Roots N Wings Montessori School, you are encouraged to apply.
TADS provides a framework through which household need can be measured fairly and equitably. Recommendations from TADS are used by Roots N Wings Montessori School in accordance with its policies to determine the award amount. Final aid awards will be communicated directly with each family.
Applications for tuition assistance may be completed online at http://www.mytads.com/ or picked up at the school office and mailed directly to TADS. There is a small processing fee of $34. This will be reimbursed to families that are awarded financial aid. Failure to pay the processing fee may delay the evaluation.
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS via mail or fax before financial aid will be considered.
- Household members’ most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2’s from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers’ compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information. We will also be having Financial Aid Workshops where you can get assistance with the application (see dates below).
|Mailing Address:||1201 Hawthorne Ave., Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55403
|Telephone:||800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)|
|Fax Number:||612.548.3326 (24 hours)|